quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2012

History of Halloween


Today, the day of Halloween, my grandmother told me a story that made me uncomfortable and that has not left me rest. The story prayed something like this:

"One day, I was with a friend in my room, more or less when I was your age, when we heard some noises coming from the attic. My friend, who was so fearless, I wanted to go see what was going on, although I did not want to go because I was full of fear and furthermore was allergic to dust and to remedy the rats. Seconds after she left the room where we were, just hear the sound of the door hitting, merciless groans from my friend and an evil laugh that did not get to know what it was ... I wanted to move, run up to the attic and go save her from whatever it was, but I could not move me, and I was still as if I were dying too. Time later, I came to myself as if everything had not passed a dream but now actually my friend was not there. I called, called and grabbed me to the attic door that was closed and did not realize what had happened ... what is certain, is that day was October 31, 1975 ... Beatriz tells you something? "

Dear diary, now you know all my words and fearful all my fears whenever repeats this day? Was my grandmother kidding? I think not, for I saw in his eyes wet, that emotion of those who do not mind.
By: Gabriel Agostini

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário